113 Norwich Lake Huntington MA 01050

Other Services

Do You Need More Than Just HVAC and Plumbing Services?
We offer water heater repairs and more.

If you need dishwasher repairs or appliance installations, turn to us. Archimedes Plumbing and Heating in Sturbridge, MA offers a variety of household services. Our team is here to help you out of any sort of jam.

You can count on us when you need:

  • Refrigeration services – including household refrigerator, industrial freezer, air conditioning and cryogenic machine installations and repairs.
  • Water heater services – including water heater repairs, maintenance and installations
  • Appliance services – including maintenance, installations and repairs for dryers, garbage disposals, sinks, tubs, showers and dishwashers.
  • Generator services – including maintenance, repairs and installations

Whether you need water heater repairs, dishwasher repairs or gas conversions for stoves and dryers, we’ve got you covered. Call us at 774-452-3605 today. We’re certified by the EPA and OSHA to work on a variety of generators.

water heater repair
Western MA

We Serve the Following Counties In Western Massachusetts

5 reasons why you should hire Archimedes Plumbing and Heating

Whether you need plumbing or HVAC services, you can count on us. You’ll be glad you contacted us because:

  • We have over 25 years of experience
  • We take on residential and commercial projects
  • We’re EPA certified and hold a Master Plumber license
  • Our team has been cross trained on all the services we provide
  • We’re fully licensed and insured for your piece of mind

Don’t sweat a broken HVAC unit or a leaky pipe. Call us at 774-452-3605 today to schedule HVAC or plumbing services.

Commercial & Residential

Refrigeration Services, Water Heater Services & Repair, Appliance Services & Installation, Generator Services and more.

Serving Northampton, Easthampton, Westfield, Westhampton, Holyoke, Chicopee, Hadley, and Agawam.

sink leak
Plumbing & Heating Specialists
Need Immediate Service?